Divvya Chouksey shared an insta story before she died



Since the beginning of the Corona phase, many stars have bid farewell to this world. While some embraced their own death, some stars died of some disease. Actress Divvya Chouksey has also said goodbye to the world after fighting a battle against cancer. Her last Instagram story has become a topic of discussion after Divvya's departure.

About 18 hours before she died, Divvya Chouksey thanked everyone by posting a story from her Instagram account. She also told that now she is leaving the world. Divya wrote - Words cannot express what I want to say. But because I have received a lot of messages since a month, the time has come for me to tell you that I am on my deathbed. Bad things keep happening. I am very powerful. May the next birth be without problems. Please do not ask questions. Only my God knows how much I love you all.

Divvya Chouksey was not very active on Twitter. But in her last tweet, she asked for help. Divya's last tweet was on May 7. Divya wrote in her last tweet, 'Does anyone know about misseltow therapy? I need help. '

According to her sister Pallavi's post, Divya did an acting course from London. After this she appeared in TV commercials. Divya had participated in Miss India UK. She was the second runner-up in this event.

After this she was seen in the MTV show Making the Cut 2. In 2016, she made her Bollywood debut with the film 'Apna Dil To Awara'. Sahil Anand was also seen in this film. Sahil has previously been a part of films like Students of the Year and MTV's Shows. After Divvya passed away, Sahil has written an emotional note remembering her. In which, he mentions that he will always miss Divvya. Divvya had worked with Sahil Anand in the Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt starrer film Student of the Year. According to the information, apart from acting, Divya had also taken training in Kathak and Ballroom Dance. Divya was also seen in music album 'Patiala di Queen'.


Post a Comment

0 Comments